How to lose 300 Pounds in a Year ? ( Success Story)

 

Weighing in at 639 Pounds, Mike was terrified of dying “I’m not ready to leave this planet,” he said during an appearance on The Doctors in Oct. 2018. “And I know the way I am now, I probably don’t have much time.”

Mike was ready to make a change, and he immediately joined Live in Fitness and follow Keto Diet, a residential weight loss community. There, he completely revamped his diet plan to focus on lean proteins and vegetables, and started exercising. In just over a year, he's lost 300 pounds

“Since losing this weight, I’m like a new person,” Gause said during a return visit to The Doctors. “Every day I wake up and I can move.”

Read more : 3 Best Keto Diet Plan for Beginners

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 128 Pounds in 6 Months ? ( Success Story)