How to Lose 128 Pounds in 6 Months ? ( Success Story)

 

Transitioning out of the military and into life as a stay-at-home mom, took a toll on Martha's body. She went from 145 lbs. to 255 lbs. in just two years. "I felt ashamed of how I had changed from a veteran Army soldier into someone who I wasn’t proud to be,” Martha, 35, said. "When I transitioned out of the military, I was pregnant with my son, and that loss of structure meant I was eating what I wanted to with no regard, and being pregnant I just found myself eating a lot more than usual."

When her son was six months-old, the Richmond, Georgia resident became pregnant with her daughter and gained even more weight.

"I didn’t want to be in pictures with my kids. I had trouble catching my breath; I had hip issues and a lot of body aches. I couldn’t walk like I should be able to walk."

"I decided to follow Keto Diet ( you can buy it here - name Custom Keto) and join Nutrisystem because it gave me the structure I needed and fit with my busy schedule as a mom," explains the graduate student, who now weighs 127 lbs. She lost 128 pounds in just 6 months. She also joined a gym."My kids used to be an excuse for why I couldn’t work out or make myself a priority. That excuse is now my motivation for everything I do

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to lose 300 Pounds in a Year ? ( Success Story)